I'm a self-taught developer, pursuing a formal education at Aalborg University Copenhagen. I live, work and study at Copenahgen, and due to my experience as a developer and previous education - I have a lot of free time after university. I am open to new full, as well as part-time positions in Copenhagen. I also freelance and work remotely.
Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Protein Research (CPR) was established in 2007 at the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, University of Copenhagen, to promote basic and applied discovery research on human proteins of medical relevance. My job includes:
- Developing apps that are used for medical research.
- Using a Flask backend and AngularJS frontend.
- Using PostgreSQL and SQL alchemy is our chosen database solution.
Toptal is an exclusive network of the top freelance software developers, designers, and finance experts in the world. I am one of those developers and my job is to build web apps for my clients. Here are some of the apps i helped build along the way:
Websites I built as a Freelance Web Developer:
- creamcredit.lv - a portal for personal crediting, built with Pug, SASS and a custom Gulp build process
- enjoycopenhagen.dk - a web app built with React.js, Node.js and Firebase, that sells tours in Copenhagen
- childrenforworldpeace.com - a website for a local non-profit organisation, built with WordPress.
- vrdreams.co - a portfolio website for a video production company, specialising in VR and 360 videos. Built with WordPress.
- oreshakabg.com - a dual-language WordPress website for a local hotel.
- villagorskikat.com - a WordPress website for a local hotel.
I built web apps with AngularJS, ReactJS and Firebase for various US clients. Here is one of the apps i helped built:
We are a software company, that specialises in building web apps with Meteor.js. Apart from working on our clients' project we're developing the next big thing in Project Management. My duties include:
- Managing client's projects, which we built with MeteorJS.
- Managing our own product, a project management tool that competes with Jira, built with MeteorJS.
- Designed mocks and features for our clients and our own apps.
- End to end testing with Nightwatch.js and Sikuli.
- Manual testing of our various projects.
- Doing business analysis (BA).